It is my great honor to announce wonderful news!
The 2022 congress in Lisbon will be the biggest PRM event in the world. For the first time the International Society Congress (ISPRM), the European Society Congress (ESPRM), as well as our own national Congress (SPMFR) will be joined in one only and incredible event!
A World congress, a European Congress and a National congress together, as it should be in these times of union and friendship.
We are proud to reveal the ISPRM/ESPRM/SPMFR 2022 Congress
The dates are July 3-7, 2022 – Lisbon, Portugal. The venue remains the Centro de Congressos de Lisboa.
To host this congress has become a dream and we are aware of the large task and huge responsibility of the Congress Committees. Simultaneously, remembering the European Congress of PRM held in Estoril, Portugal, 2016, we feel confident that we will organize an outstanding and unforgettable academic, scientific, networking and social event, respecting the ISPRM/ESPRM standards to facilitate the spread and exchange of knowledge, skills and attitudes between experts, researchers, clinicians and trainees, and aiming to continue developing of PRM.
Apart from a perfect scientific program, we will work hard to organize a range of cultural activities. The social program is being carefully planned. You cannot miss the opening ceremony and the congress networking dinner!
You will feel warmly welcomed in Portugal and by the Portuguese. Lisbon is ready for you. Enjoy Lisbon and the surroundings, and feel at home.
ISPRM/ESPRM/SPMFR 2022 will be an unforgettable event.
Together, we will build the biggest and best ever PRM congress!
See you in Lisbon, in 2022!
Abstract Submission: General Guidelines
• Deadline – 12 december 2021.
• Abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Abstracts may be proposed for oral or poster presentations.
• Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
• Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the ISPRM2022 congress.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you when your abstract has been received.
• Please note that there are no limits on the number of abstracts which can be submitted, however, each individual will be selected to present a maximum of two presentations (either Oral or Poster presentation).
• The Congress Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted based on blind review. They will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserve the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
• Abstract submitters can expect to receive notification regarding the acceptance of their abstract within 2 months after abstract submission deadline.
• Please ensure that all information is accurate. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit all submitted abstracts for grammar, spelling, abstract theme and presentation type.
• Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
• Accepted Abstracts will be published.
• Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only two abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will accepted, scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
• Please note that abstracts will not be considered unless they are SUBMITTED before the final abstract submission deadline.
• If you have already submitted your abstract, we will save it in our abstract submission system. You will be able to log in to edit your abstract. Alternatively you can ask us to withdraw it. The abstract submission platform will remain open. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing Your Abstract for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Author’s, and contact details of the presenting author: it is mandatory to include the name of your Institution, city and country.
• Abstract title – limited to 25 words in Sentence case
• Abstract text – limited to 1.800 characters – including spaces
• Tables – A maximum of 2 black & white figures or tables (of up to 10 rows x 10 columns) can be included per abstract. Each figure or table included in the abstract will count as 200 characters. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG format only.
• Place abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time, except for the common/standard abbreviations.
• Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
Abstracts must be submitted with the following format (for case reports read bellow):
Background and aims
References (optional, up to 3, inside the word limit) –with the following (abbreviated) style: 1. Frontera WR et al. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2012;23:201-7,
Case reports abstracts should follow the “CARE guidelines” – www.care-statement.org – and must be submitted with the following format:
Patient Information and Clinical Findings
Discussion and conclusions
References (optional, up to 3, inside the word limit) –with the following (abbreviated) style: 1. Frontera WR et al. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2012;23:201-7
The event starts next week (Nov 29 -Dec 3). Every day the live sessions run from 2PM until 3:30PM CET.
This year we focus on the topic ‘’Rehabilitation for Healthy Ageing’’.